Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Ederson going into denial mode immediately:

Dude like most of these Brazilian players supports Bolsonaro so that is definitely :duck:

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. How many Brazilian footballers follow English politics closely enough to know about the EDL?

I can't remember if it was here I read it or somewhere else, but some Brazilian guy broke down why the current generation of their footballers are all so right wing, when past generations in the 80s and 70s were so fiercely opposed to the military dictatorship in Brazil. Basically its because they're all super rich now and the only thing they care about is having their assets in Brazil safe and secure. They sold out :wow: :pacspit:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
has anybody mentioned how trash dele alli has been? not just tonight but last few months. its been son and ericken keeping spurs afloat. i know dele has been hurt but :gucci: its it because hes british? because same can be said about trashford

Thought he played well against City.

Breh been found out and/or probably never recovered from the World Cup.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
How fukking fly was that tracksuit Ajax was wearing before the game. That's a must cop :whoo:

You talking about this?

kasper-dolberg-of-ajax-arrives-at-the-stadium-prior-to-the-uefa-picture-id1140287246