Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I wish ppl made excuses for all my short comings like Pogba.

You can blame the players around him but there is no excuse for his lack of effort on the pitch. Barely tracks back, barely tackles and when he gets the ball he plays at his own pace. Leaving Serie A seriously exposed him.
:mjlol: u really picking and choosing here. Hazard easily should on the TOTY. Aguero surrounded by much better team and team mates. U see the trash Hazard has to work with? :dahell:

Instead of taking out Mane, who has 1 assist all season, you want to take out Aguero who is top of the scoring charts and scored big goals against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea.

Go wash your face breh.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I wish ppl made excuses for all my short comings like Pogba.

You can blame the players around him but there is no excuse for his lack of effort on the pitch. Barely tracks back, barely tackles and when he gets the ball he plays at his own pace. Leaving Serie A seriously exposed him.

Instead of taking out Mane, who has 1 assist all season, you want to take out Aguero who is top of the scoring charts and scored big goals against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea.

Go wash your face breh.

Idgaf if its aguero or mane. Hazard is playing on a shyt club with shyt team mates and a shyt coach and still playing at a top level.

Wipe your tears

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Idgaf if its aguero or mane. Hazard is playing on a shyt club with shyt team mates and a shyt coach and still playing at a top level.

Wipe your tears

What tears? My team is in first and has 6 players on the team of the year.

Hazard is allegedly on a shyt team, but can't take down shyttier teams like Burnley and Everton. Mans is overrated, YouTube compilation footballer.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Hazard is allegedly on a shyt team, but can't take down shyttier teams like Burnley and Everton. Mans is overrated, YouTube compilation footballer.

Stop. He'd bounce Sterling from LW if he was at City. Hazard walks into any team's XI.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

No wonder why everyone shyts on u in here :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For all you London brehs this trip has got me curious

How the hell do y'all choose what team to support?

Is it because daddy supported why you do?

Closest stadium?

I can't even fathom having that much professional teams ii not the same sport so close together and then choosing one

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Stop. He'd bounce Sterling from LW if he was at City. Hazard walks into any team's XI.

By every measure, Sterling has been superior to Hazard the past two seasons.

This guy Hazard went an entire 365 day year without scoring a league goal. Elite footballers dont do that. Don't compare Sterling to that inconsistent bum.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Props on whoever mentioned to visit Tottenham Hotspur stadium that ish is beautiful one of the nicest looking stadiums I've seen in my life

I mean I'd hope it's one of the nicest looking stadiums. Been open for like 2 weeks.

Hasn't been open long enough for the Spud fans to taint it and the big clubs to come through and claim it as their home away from home.