Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9SL0yXN.png

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
giphy.gif

We all need to apologize to Mou, these nikkas :gucci: :trash:

Pogba is overrated in the sense that he needs players as good as him or better to showcase.He cant carry a team ,but honestly it would take a Herculean effort to carry this thrash

and i honestly think De Gea is just a product of his environment, you see trash all day , you play with trash all day, eventually u become trash yourself

"If I tell you, for example, that I consider one of the best jobs of my career was to finish second with Man United in the Premier League, you will say, 'this guy is crazy,'" Mourinho said. "'He won 25 titles and he is saying that a second position was one of his best achievements?'"

"I keep saying this because people don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

"And sometimes we, in this side of the cameras, analyse things with a different perspective."

Mourinho like you don't know my pain :damn:

But Mourinho is also culpable not least because Fred was signed under his watch as were Bailly and Sanchez

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Course you quiet as a mouse til the whistle blows :mjlol:

:russell:

Top busy watching the game to come here and read your shyt hot takes.

Prefer to let things play out than be reactionary. You the one who said Jordan Henderson is gonna lift the premier league trophy :heh:. That's some shyt you should keep to yourself and hope and pray it happens.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerusalem Gifts :banderas: the breh who runs it, has a Shisha shop in Bush on the Uxbridge road.

But phuck your never ending road. :skip: Only reason being, I use to work at M&S, one of the customers asked for a carry to car. The bytch took me to her house on Erpingham Road? I nearly caught a warning for being missing for about half an hour :pachaha: I did leave out the part she gave me a fiver tip tho :lolbron:

It's funny I ain't been there in like 15yrs but immediately know Jerusalem Gifts. That shops been there atleast 20years boi. Remember buying a stink bomb in there and fake cigarettes, and getting my ass kicked lol.

And I can imagine what those rich folk were like.