Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Thigh tats are sexy to me, but breast tats doesn't do me anything.

Thigh tats are some of the absolute worst breh, :gag: Worst thing about them is that they look better on whales.
All the tats, closer to 0% of body skin covered, the better.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tats :scusthov:

We should all chip in for a tattoo removal company and eat.

a sketel, from the traditional definition when I was in high school is a girl who has alot of dudes. Similar to what u yanks would call a ho.

Yeah, sket(s) = hoe(s)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never has a shyt pair of t*ts caused so much controversy. Headline news with the world in turmoil. :aicmon:

Not even surprised tbh, what with Andy Murray winning the US Open still headline news a full day later on BBC ffs :bryan:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Damn brehs that Disney/Nickelodeon thread :ahh: caught myself visiting that thread a couple times daily. Am I wrong tho

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Got damn Neymar with the Messi/Maradona-like golasso! He just scored twice as they were down 1-0. 1-2 now. Atletico Mineiro also letting their fans down losing away to Nautico, Flu lost yesterday and an Atletico win today could soldify championship

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Never has a shyt pair of t*ts caused so much controversy. Headline news with the world in turmoil. :aicmon:

Not even surprised tbh, what with Andy Murray winning the US Open still headline news a full day later on BBC ffs :bryan:
the same brehs crying were talking that freedom of press smack over the mohammed video, im glad the foreign press are :eat:

Would it be too much to ask people to boycott France Italy and Ireland when booking their holidays?Also let thier goods linger on the shelves?

- up here, York, United Kingdom, 16/9/2012 12:46
:dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
While i don't give a fukk about Kate's t*ts. A nationwide boycott of products from certain nations is something i'd like to see, if only for the gr8 conversations with thick people about where shyt comes from.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
signed guthrie to my fantasy team last week, didnt realise he was the worst player in the premiership

:dead: @ the "guthrie for england" talk

nice work if you can get it
haven't played ff in a while but.. christ... it's that c*nt.

KOTK

Pro
Daps

yeah i was pretty disgysted by the results. keep it on love.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
without watching the game... as a republican and some who likes spurs to be decent (but obvs still spurs) i wanted spurs wo win (wasn['t happy seeing the scoreline at random intervals) but yeah,,, if anyone wanted to intercede on katy m's behalf based on her husband, they aren't even worthy of dying in a fire.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
yeah i was pretty disgysted by the results. keep it on love.

Has there ever been a good set of topless beach/vila pictures though?

It's the type of thing that makes a bruv think these woman really are ugly, horrible creatures without the right prep time and situation.:ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs that Disney/Nickelodeon thread :ahh: caught myself visiting that thread a couple times daily. Am I wrong tho

Yeah. A little wrong. The fact that purportedly grown men know know so many nick/disney stars.

But then again I can't judge:manny:

That divorce thread on the other hand in tlr is pretty funny I must say.