Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wake up to news of another jozy hat trick :yawn:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQmQsM28D4"]GOAL AZ Alkmaar - Roda JC 1-0 Jozy Altidore 16-9-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
3 goals and an assist. He has 7 of Alkmaar's 10 goals on the season.

Tottenham starting Bale and Defoe upfront. Adebayor and Dempsey are on the bench.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I don't understand how dudes hit the club with other dudes. It's all about going with the attractive girl(s) that you're not attracted to. Got VIP and drink credits in the hot spot in town because I got on my evil genius and invited out a girl that I knew the doorman of said club is obsessed with.

Walked into that bytch like
:jawalrus:
:salute:
:dj2:
:stylin:
:mj:

It was a gimmick event night too so the door charge was like $30 :heh: Hell no nikkas

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how dudes hit the club with other dudes. It's all about going with the attractive girl(s) that you're not attracted to. s

Why don't you understand this? Simply most men don't have an attractive female in their lives that they are not attracted to, shyt most men don't even have an attractive female in their lives, in any circumstances.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Why don't you understand this? Simply most men don't have an attractive female in their lives that they are not attracted to, shyt most men don't even have an attractive female in their lives, in any circumstances.

That's just a foreign ass concept to me breh. I'm always recruiting members for the bytch Mob Task Force

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its a good concept, I used to do it in college. Just befriend attractive chicks who were too ditsy for me to do much with.

I quit it tho because I really dont like stupid girls. They want to talk about the problems that are a direct result of their stupidity.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
its a good concept, I used to do it in college. Just befriend attractive chicks who were too ditsy for me to do much with.

I quit it tho because I really dont like stupid girls. They want to talk about the problems that are a direct result of their stupidity.

Yeah I don't communicate with them before 10PM on Thursdays. Once you prove yourself to be a solid person to party with and wind up in varying levels of debauchery, they're inclined to tag along, and it just becomes a cycle. They in turn draw in masterless bytch mobs, and you pick those ones off like a sniper. :wow: