Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
tbh I dont support fulham but I grew up across that river. Could hear the crowd noise on a saturday.

Been to more than a few games too.

Selhust park is a shythole but go anyway

New spurs stadium should be alright, they got the longest bar in the world or some shyt.

Ermmmm, yeah thats everything covered lol.

You Barnes or Putney?

Because you only hearing Rosslyn Park from Roehoe

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I was shocked at how craven cottage looked for a premier league team /:scust:. Although the guy I spoke to said they are doing renovations need to be torn down :scust:

Also it’s the woat to get to had to walk like 20 min in some park where people have their dogs off the leash to get to

Queens park rangers have a very dope location though

Stamford bridge though it was funny I was just following direction s on google map made a turn and boom it’s right there

Was surprised at how basic the lockerooms are .

Oh the shock horrible of walking around an area surrounded by houses worth 750k upwards.

But you didn't even notice the Church from the OG Omen either.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
If athleti lose tomorrow

:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:patrice:

5 at the back with Young......not risking Sanchez for some reason and Lingard is up front..with no McTominay as well...gonna be a long evening:mjcry:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Putney bro, lacy Road

Jerusalem Gifts :banderas: the breh who runs it, has a Shisha shop in Bush on the Uxbridge road.

But phuck your never ending road. :skip: Only reason being, I use to work at M&S, one of the customers asked for a carry to car. The bytch took me to her house on Erpingham Road? I nearly caught a warning for being missing for about half an hour :pachaha: I did leave out the part she gave me a fiver tip tho :lolbron:

Last edited: