Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
chelsea,arsenal and spurs must think their going to win their respective european cups and qualify, because none of these nikkas want to qualify to the champions :gucci:
Tottenham seem to have sealed up top 4

oKtDYgh.png

I'm all for the Spurs bottlers jokes but losing to £500 mill worth of talent is nowhere near close to losing to Everton and Crystal Palace. Spurs gonna have to sit this one out bruh.....maybe wheel it out if we take an L to Brighton.​

Guess your right.:mjcry:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I’m in London and said why not and did the stadium tours at Arsenal and Chelsea.

Arsenal’s is the goat you can take as long as you want, many times it’s just you, compared to Chelsea you got a tour guide and stuck in a group.

Also went to craven cottage that ish is like ion the middle of nowhere and looks like a old dump

Going to try crystal palace and Tottenham before I leave

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
So I’m in London and said why not and did the stadium tours at Arsenal and Chelsea.

Arsenal’s is the goat you can take as long as you want, many times it’s just you, compared to Chelsea you got a tour guide and stuck in a group.

Also went to craven cottage that ish is like ion the middle of nowhere and looks like a old dump

:blessed: enjoy that one bruh :blessed:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cottage is like 3miles from stamford bridge, next to bishops park. Trust me you need to visit them shyt hole stadiums up north lol. And yeah the cottage is also a shyt hole, the best thing about it is the cottage above the players tunnel.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cottage is like 3miles from stamford bridge, next to bishops park. Trust me you need to visit them shyt hole stadiums up north lol. And yeah the cottage is also a shyt hole, the best thing about it is the cottage above the players tunnel.

I was shocked at how craven cottage looked for a premier league team /:scust:. Although the guy I spoke to said they are doing renovations need to be torn down :scust:

Also it’s the woat to get to had to walk like 20 min in some park where people have their dogs off the leash to get to

Queens park rangers have a very dope location though

Stamford bridge though it was funny I was just following direction s on google map made a turn and boom it’s right there

Was surprised at how basic the lockerooms are .

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was shocked at how craven cottage looked for a premier league team /:scust:. Although the guy I spoke to said they are doing renovations need to be torn down :scust:

Also it’s the woat to get to had to walk like 20 min in some park where people have their dogs off the leash to get to

Queens park rangers have a very dope location though

Stamford bridge though it was funny I was just following direction s on google map made a turn and boom it’s right there

Was surprised at how basic the lockerooms are .

Yeah bishops park, next to the river. On Match days its a nice walk.

I actually saw Loftus Road (QPR) stadium for the first time couple weeks ago, was fukking a chick that lived round the corner.

You should go see the West Ham stadium, that aint too far.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah bishops park, next to the river. On Match days its a nice walk.

I actually saw Loftus Road (QPR) stadium for the first time couple weeks ago, was fukking a chick that lived round the corner.

You should go see the West Ham stadium, that aint too far.

Yeah I went to Westfield then I see a sign for the qpr stadium I was like no way :gladbron:

Walked up and there it was

Thanks will check that out as well

Even in the dead of winter supporters make that trek?

I had to flag down a taxi because I was to lazy to do it again

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I went to Westfield then I see a sign for the qpr stadium I was like no way :gladbron:

Walked up and there it was

Thanks will check that out as well

Even in the dead of winter supporters make that trek?

I had to flag down a taxi because I was to lazy to do it again
tbh I dont support fulham but I grew up across that river. Could hear the crowd noise on a saturday.

Been to more than a few games too.

Selhust park is a shythole but go anyway

New spurs stadium should be alright, they got the longest bar in the world or some shyt.

Ermmmm, yeah thats everything covered lol.