Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
These videos are therapeutic. I agree with Flex, get rid of Martial. Let him go whine about his PT somewhere else. Sell DDG too. I don't want any players who constantly have one eye on the Spanish clubs.
Big facts. My preference would be to raid African, Eastern European, and Belgian/Dutch talent. The more we stay away from Southern Europe and Latin American players, the better. They will always have their dikks out for Barca and Madrid, and are usually on the first plane smoking when their heads are turned. These players also find it the hardest to adapt to English weather.

My brother is a City fan. It’s a revelation how not only have they been able to keep hold of players like Aguero and Silva over the years, but there’s been little to no interest shown by Barca and Madrid to ruffle some feathers. These are two of the EPL’s best ever players and their heads never turned. HOW? City absolutely struck gold with them.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Jenkenson was poor but didn't give away any goals Breh. Elneny was poor and didn't give away any goals, Breh. Y'all fronting like Arsenal don't have Valencia to worry about. There HAVE been issues that I've blamed Emery for...today is not one of them when one player was so poor.

Also, there were two non called penalties. :manny: This was the day to make a move on Spurs and they didn't deliver, plain and simple.

We couldn't create any chances because of the midfield pairing. Everything was going back.

I've thought about it and mustafi is to blame but we started in the hole with the line up. Same midfield as Everton.

Valencia is cool but we had a chance to nail down a guaranteed spot through the league. I don't want to rely on United or Chelsea slipping up or going through a two legged tie and a tricky final. Too many gambles in the Europa imo.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

I love Mo, but he is one greedy dude.

Last week when he went for that goal, the whole time before he took the shot I was screaming pass the damn ball :damn:...then he shut me up.

He can be selfish as fukk though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Who do you want in the role?

At least with Phelan, he knows the club and the situation he's coming into. Won't need anytime to adjust to the club and the politics involved.

Phelan as TD has Fergies fingerprints all over it, but at least he'll be more squad oriented, then a Glazier and Woodward boardroom puppet.