Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's a bit like when Henry left. Where Arsenal were reliant, almost suffocated by one man's presence, now the fug and clouds have dissipated. True sex ball has commenced and it's good. Oh dear based Bould it's good:bow:
Throw some Rice off it.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pen really comes off like a proper suburban White boy poser with that post. :laff:
I read it in Drake's voice.

Older woman with sleeves down to her knuckles had me kind of sprung a few nights ago, wednesday or tuesday.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Keyshia Cole's definitely benefited from the tatts. Might be harsh but middle of the pack in terms of looks plus she got a crazy family and suspect grill but I would hang out the back of :datazz: because of her tatts.

Rihanna came close to unplayable with the tattoos. Kinda overdoing it now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its like this

I would love to get with a girl with tats on her ass. the visual would be amazing. But thats impossible to wife because she has tats on her ass.

Tats can enhance a girl, but if she about that JR Smith's girl tats life, then I pass.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keyshia Cole's definitely benefited from the tatts. Might be harsh but middle of the pack in terms of looks plus she got a crazy family and suspect grill but I would hang out the back of :datazz: because of her tatts.

I love Keyshia manye
:to:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
*supports the Mannone movement*
cant believe he didnt play. Wenger is cold.

gervinho = the new henry :lawd:

It's great hillsborough families finaly have some sort of closure or w/e, but fack me if it's not tedious

The news feed on my desktop:

7guAq.png

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:
Well whats happened is white folk are only just realising the police are c*nts so we gotta listen to a lorra shock and disbelief for a while more dear boy

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Tatts on the arse?

Not for me lads, ta.

Arms? Depends, i'm not game for sleeves. But otherwise sure. Upthe side of the body is cool.

I really wanna fukk one of them suicide girl types. Have her cutting herself while i fukk her.

Oh ja.