Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I get that Pogba can misplacew a pass or a move wont get off but other than mistakes that everyone makes what are ya'll expecting from him? Especially considering the squad? People talk about his attitude and how hes not a leader but i dont really get what everyone is looking for. he is a play maker not a striker. if the players around him aren't quality how can he play make? If Rashford scores his chance and i think one other one then Pogba has 2 assists. I think it is too easy to always blame Pogba

Pogba doesn't impose his will often enough, especially in the big games. When your as talented as Pogba is, sometimes when the team is playing poor, you have to drag everyone with you.

Last edited:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
We got touched in a horrible way. A massive, massssive overhaul is needed. I need OGS to chop the rubbish this summer.

Congrats to Ajax though. Great to see them prosper, I love that city.

The board need to allow it. Not sure if they are going to spend since they fukked around with Ander and De gea already.....they need 6 players imo

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
The board need to allow it. Not sure if they are going to spend since they fukked around with Ander and De gea already.....they need 6 players imo
You already know the board not gonna spend any money. They'll probably sell Pogba and go with a midfield of Fred, McTominay and Pereira:sadbron:

Glazers out.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
so can united afford to rest players vs city? per gary neville. ( probably wont make a difference:mjlit:) and them beating chelsea is not a given specially how hazard has been playing.:blessed:looks like a return to europa, which means pogba( whos value should have dropped after such dreadful performances going back to the PSG tie) is gone and a smaller budget for the manager to work with.

Liverpool hopes are honestly in Spurs and Leicester( brendan's liverpool connection) hands:francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
so can united afford to rest players vs city? per gary neville. ( probably wont make a difference:mjlit:) and them beating chelsea is not a given specially how hazard has been playing.:blessed:looks like a return to europa, which means pogba( whos value should have dropped after such dreadful performances going back to the PSG tie) is gone and a smaller budget for the manager to work with.

Liverpool hopes are honestly in Spurs and Leicester( brendan's liverpool connection) hands:francis:
Leicester gonna get that work & relying on Tottenham speaks for itself:mjlol: