Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I get that Pogba can misplacew a pass or a move wont get off but other than mistakes that everyone makes what are ya'll expecting from him? Especially considering the squad? People talk about his attitude and how hes not a leader but i dont really get what everyone is looking for. he is a play maker not a striker. if the players around him aren't quality how can he play make? If Rashford scores his chance and i think one other one then Pogba has 2 assists. I think it is too easy to always blame Pogba
Like I keep saying, people set higher standards for Pogba than any other midfielder of the modern era. Vultures are just lurking looking for the his negatives in a game than positive. It is what it is. He's that much better. Only Modric has more capabilities than him. :yeshrug:

anyone who thinks otherwise don't quote me either.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thanks, I'm actually not on the collisuem that much, usually on higher learning. Didn't even know there was a football thread on here.
Welcome breh. Don’t mind him, he’s just mad because Chelsea have been struggling. Ajax have been a real credit to the football community.

I hope you start posting here more often.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We can finally be ruthless with some of these cats. Four managers. Four of them couldn't get them to have the fukking nerve for an extended period of time. Tired of the bytching and moaning. Woodward and Glazers need to start being a$$holes.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Not even mad Messi took on dump on us. That squad had no business in the CL quarter finals. No manager is getting anything out of that bunch. Not even sure if £200m will fix because who will be deciding what players to sign? Renewed Young, Smalling and Jones too. :mjgrin:

Club is screwed for the forseeable until they restructure top down. Modern footy has truly passed the club by.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Like I keep saying, people set higher standards for Pogba than any other midfielder of the modern era. Vultures are just lurking looking for the his negatives in a game than positive. It is what it is. He's that much better. Only Modric has more capabilities than him. :yeshrug:

anyone who thinks otherwise don't quote me either.

If youre signing players for record money, then yeah expectations are going to be higher than they are for a Jordan Henderson, Mo Sissoko type players. Happens in every sport, especially with athletes who are special talents such as Pogba.

Modric is so 2018 and done.