Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Really, bragging bout beating this United team, smh

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Juve really got exposed today. Such a garbage midfield. Like I said Pjanic is the most overrated midfielder since Gourcuff lmao.

Ajax if they get Tottenham have a great chance to going to the final

Also Pogba has been a flop in Man u. It's time to admit that.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Juve really got exposed today. Such a garbage midfield. Like I said Pjanic is the most overrated midfielder since Gourcuff lmao.

I get that Pogba can misplacew a pass or a move wont get off but other than mistakes that everyone makes what are ya'll expecting from him? Especially considering the squad? People talk about his attitude and how hes not a leader but i dont really get what everyone is looking for. he is a play maker not a striker. if the players around him aren't quality how can he play make? If Rashford scores his chance and i think one other one then Pogba has 2 assists. I think it is too easy to always blame Pogba

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I get that Pogba can misplacew a pass or a move wont get off but other than mistakes that everyone makes what are ya'll expecting from him? Especially considering the squad? People talk about his attitude and how hes not a leader but i dont really get what everyone is looking for. he is a play maker not a striker. if the players around him aren't quality how can he play make? If Rashford scores his chance and i think one other one then Pogba has 2 assists. I think it is too easy to always blame Pogba

If, But, Maybe.

Fact is after the first 5 minutes Pogba looked totally disinterested. Very poor mentality. McTominay has 1/2 his talent but twice his heart.

Majestic

Daps
Juve and man u need a massive clear out.

Juve should be happy they went to Ajax with such a minimal scoreline. Imagine if they were playing Man City, who actually have forwards who can finish? shyt would have been a bloodbath in the Etihad. :mjlol:

Anyways Barca are going to win the CL. 100%.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

No lies told in any of this

Majestic

Daps
Nah, stop with the excuses. If Man U are smart they'll take what Madrid or Barca are offering which will be at least 90 million, and buy Ndombele and two other midfielders. I heard Ndombele going to City, so they going to have to look elsewhere.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Nah, stop with the excuses. If Man U are smart they'll take what Madrid or Barca are offering which will be at least 90 million, and buy Ndombele and two other midfielders. I heard Ndombele going to City, so they going to have to look elsewhere.
\

Thats what i thought...no answer