Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The only 2 thing I can think of as to why his club career has been shyt. 1. the top teams were scared of his dwarfism (for a keeper) 2. He just wanted to play football and didn't give a phuck who for. :ld:
I think I saw he won player of the month in the Belgian League recently, but it's the Belgian League :ld:

He could get a big payday in the MLS if he wanted to

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lowkey Portugal looking real good for 2020. Got mix of experience and youth.

Patricio still solid in the sticks.

Pepe brings experience to the back line. Got some young, promising talents at fullbacks (Semedo, Cancelo, Guerreiro).

Carvalho, Moutinho and Neves in the middle. Bernado Silva at the 10 with C Ronaldo and Jota/Andre Silva. Still got Guedes for pace.

Euro 2020 gonna be real interesting. Some very strong teams (at least on paper)

Santos is far too negative to have them playing properly in tournament football.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Which players both present and in the past were better for their national team/known more for their national team achievements than for their club(s).

Biggest one I can think of is probably Miroslav Klose. Dude is Germany's all time scorer and has the most goals scored at World Cup Finals. However, his club career was alright at best.

Of present, I think Memphis Depay is potentially shaping up to be that way.

James McFadden as well. Was great for Motherwell but pretty average at most of his other clubs.

Most of his most memorable moments came in a Scotland shirt.