Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Rabiot’s mom sending Jay Z level subliminals :huhldup:

But I wonder how many people at the club feel that way. It’s one thing if you’re giving a guy that carries the team on the pitch preferential treatment, but Neymar hasn’t done anything in two years at PSG and gets catered to. That has to be terrible for the overall team chemistry and morale.

That's why they lose in the CL.

Neymar is connected on a whole other level but they're all connected to the owner.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Rabiot’s mom sending Jay Z level subliminals :huhldup:

But I wonder how many people at the club feel that way. It’s one thing if you’re giving a guy that carries the team on the pitch preferential treatment, but Neymar hasn’t done anything in two years at PSG and gets catered to. That has to be terrible for the overall team chemistry and morale.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Sane so fukking lucky, or just has some strong ass femurs. He had another challenge I think last season where his shin actaully bowed out but held together. I'll try and find gif

EDIT: I meant tibia and fibia not femur.

Heres the pic of it:
Bennett-Sane-Challenge-Picture.png

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Sane so fukking lucky, or just has some strong ass femurs. He had another challenge I think last season where his shin actaully bowed out but held together. I'll try and find gif

EDIT: I meant tibia and fibia not femur.

Heres the pic of it:
Bennett-Sane-Challenge-Picture.png

yeah that challenge from the FA cup last year, and I believe he missed a few weeks because of it. Also that guy didn't get a red card either.

It is what it is at this point. He got super athlete genes so I think he'll be OK.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yeah that challenge from the FA cup last year, and I believe he missed a few weeks because of it. Also that guy didn't get a red card either.

It is what it is at this point. He got super athlete genes so I think he'll be OK.
Hope he’s ok, he was starting to heat up

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

“O Santos atrasou o pagamento dos salários de fevereiro, que deveriam ter sido pagos no início de março. Ainda não houve acerto.”

“Santos is late in the payment of February’s salaries, that should have been paid in the beginning of March. There still has be no successful payment.”
——————————————————
This club is an absolute embarrassment. As if getting destroyed on the pitch by “powerhouses” such as Botafogo-SP and Ribeirão Preto wasn’t bad enough now we can’t even afford to pay the players and the manager says he has to pay everything.

It’s only a matter of time before players take matters into their own hands.

tenor.gif