Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:mjlol: Dinho was done. And he was lazy defensively, why you think he was played on the LW at Barca, he was too much of a liability, this is documented as to why he was pushed there instead of playing as a #10. Pep wants worker bees, Dinho and Deco weren't that.

And let's not get into Dinho Coke/Groin injury that ended his time at Barca.

Barca getting rid of him was good business, he was on the decline and partying too much, the only thing that Barca did wrong was hold on to him for to long, they could of gotten more for him.

18m for a player in his so called prime. :mjlol: That just tells you everything, that he was damaged goods and they wanted rid of.

Nor did they want the new golden boy corrupted either. Just like Dinho did to Pato, later on.
On another note, what the fukk happened to Pato?!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
On another note, what the fukk happened to Pato?!

He was dominating in China. But he just left his team because they were having financial difficulties due to fraud and corruption, and couldn’t pay him. Now it looks like it looks like he’s either returning to Brasil or less likely, Italy.

Rumors have had him going back to SPFC or signing with Santos for months, but he’d have to take a major paycut in both situations. I’m really hoping we can bring him in at a decent price.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Kaka left, was introduced to and over indulged in Milan night life and phucked Babs Berlusconi. Between growing pains and not living the athletes life became too injury prone and ended up :flabbynsick:.
Damn. nightlife really fukking some Brazilian footballers up. growing pains?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn. nightlife really fukking some Brazilian footballers up. growing pains?

Growing Pains = He hadn't fully matured into his body. Fairly common with athletic young athletes, they will pick up a lot of muscular injuries early on, as theyre still growing, in a way too quick for their own good.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’m here watching these MLS highlights.

FC Cincinnati are playing the Timbers in their first home game. Cincinnati played so fukking chaotic the Timbers had no idea how to defend these fools :laff: MLS :mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Rabiot’s mom sending Jay Z level subliminals :huhldup:

But I wonder how many people at the club feel that way. It’s one thing if you’re giving a guy that carries the team on the pitch preferential treatment, but Neymar hasn’t done anything in two years at PSG and gets catered to. That has to be terrible for the overall team chemistry and morale.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

But I wonder how many people at the club feel that way. It’s one thing if you’re giving a guy that carries the team on the pitch preferential treatment, but Neymar hasn’t done anything in two years at PSG and gets catered to. That has to be terrible for the overall team chemistry and morale.

Madre is right, but she and her bundle of joy haven't been saints either. They've held PSG hostage themselves prior to even Neymar joining.

:mjpls:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:heh:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Barca would never sign him, especially with this packed up midfeild we have
:mjgrin:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Seeing that tweet reminded me of this.