Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That would be amazing.
It will happen. De Bruyne hasn't done shyt this season, he would have been my choice last season if City won the CL. Sterling has upped his game yet again, I don't support City but I can recognise black excellence.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It will happen. De Bruyne hasn't done shyt this season, he would have been my choice last season if City won the CL. Sterling has upped his game yet again, I don't support City but I can recognise black excellence.

Yeah it would be dope if he won, or even got in the UEFA team of the season.

Lots of football left to play, let's see what he does. But week in, week out he looks like the best winger in the premier league this season.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
But I guess it's OK when they change the rules after clearing City, for City to fail FFP.

FFP is a joke, they can investigate till they are blue.
FFP may be a joke but it don’t change the fact that the rules are there that everyone has to abide by and your sponsorships are bogus breh :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Watching milan right now, this nikka kessie need to work on that finishing. Hes got the work rate,vision and pass range just cant seem to finish.:snoop:

P.s VAR still sucks that goal shoudnt have counted:hhh:

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Maradona acknowledges children in Cuba

¡Ay, Dios Mio!
full