Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
5hY.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Coutinho back to the MF:patrice: , I hope he creates something to shut the haters up.

Messi holding it down for us :salute:

Edit:
:francis:

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I think that's what the whole investigation is about, City's owners lying about where that money is coming from.

They are accusing City of inflating sponsorship deals... Oh wait, no they actually already punished City for FFP infractions.
It’s all a conspiracy dont ya know :mjgrin:

For real though this the same shyt I be getting into with my boy who a Citeh fan (real one no @Yayo Toure :mjpls:), I don’t even agree with FFP tbh as I don’t think the big boy table should be shut if you ain’t already there and if an owner chooses to invest their money then more power to them :manny:

But the rules are the rules and they ain’t exempt so if you gonna be at some fukkshyt then don’t complain when you’re caught :mjlol:

And what really grinds my gears is that they wanna try make out they’ve spent smart and some magic dragon commercial strategy has helped then get the jump on everyone else, nah you spent a billy and half to get there and your books are cooked to high heaven, you aren’t and never will be a plucky underdog, just admit you hit the jackpot and enjoy it :manny:

But I guess it's OK when they change the rules after clearing City, for City to fail FFP.

FFP is a joke, they can investigate till they are blue.