Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Manchester United could be missing 10 players for Crystal Palace match

:jagsdafuq:

10 first team players out? Is Ole taking the Arsene Wenger approach to fitness and conditioning?

Tbf, like Arsenal, United usually have an injury list. Generally at least 2-3 of the defenders are usually injured at one time and this goes back to Fergie Days as well.

Part of it, is world cup finally creeping up on them, other part is, the team is now running and being more explosive more than they were under Mourinho.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Well they're counting Valencia, Darmian, Phil Jones (who always has some injury) and Mason Greenwood :comeon: among 10 injured.

Others are casualties of higher tempo and lack of rotation. You can't keep playing Matic, Herrera and Pogba every single match.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
:picard:

What in the fukkery is this ? :russ: @Fenian

Big Moussa warned us Rodgers was a snake when he left for Lyon and he was bang on the money it turns out.

fukkin hypocrite gave moussa a hard time for wanting out and then left us without warning him fukking self. And he claims to be a fan.

Wish moussa every success but Rodgers can get to fukk.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Big Moussa warned us Rodgers was a snake when he left for Lyon and he was bang on the money it turns out.

fukkin hypocrite gave moussa a hard time for wanting out and then left us without warning him fukking self. And he claims to be a fan.

Wish moussa every success but Rodgers can get to fukk.

He did Sterling and Gerrard dirty also.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
And he claims to be a fan.

"I'll give my life to make the supporters proud of their club," Rodgers said.

brodgers_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqShcxTtqy8BcNnV0vglsHeF3vPW5uJl50CieYGgjqFzw.PNG

He watched from the stands as the Foxes beat Brighton 2-1 on Tuesday and spoke to the players in the changing room after the game.

Adding that he was "privileged and honoured" to take on the role, Rodgers said: "Together, we'll be stronger and I'm looking forward to working with the players, staff and supporters to make the right steps forward."

:mjgrin:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND

:russ:

Tough luck breh I was just watching the game
The goal Vanderlei gave up was embarrassing. He’s too good to make those kind of mistakes. I don’t even have words to describe my feelings about the club right now.

Sampaoli will get heat for this, but it falls on Peres. The club has been in a downward spiral since he took over operations. Bringing Gabi back last year brought him some time with the fans, but his head needs to roll ASAP. He let Ricardo Oliveira go, he Lucas Lima go, he let Zeca go. He’s just made bad move after move. Feels like a lifetime ago when I’d get mad over a second place finish. We’ll be lucky to finish top 10 this year.