Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Man, I dont know chelsea brehs. I'm in an airport bar still drinking my sorrows away. I figured we win this one and Europa to balance things out...now our only chance at Champions League is the cup.

Headed to madrid to watch the Barca match and to curse both teams

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sarri will not change his philosophy, so with that in mind how would you construct the midfield to perform in the way Sarri would like?
How about replacing Kovacic with RLC, and letting him be the one pushing forward, linking with Hazard and the CF.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Man, I dont know chelsea brehs. I'm in an airport bar still drinking my sorrows away. I figured we win this one and Europa to balance things out...now our only chance at Champions League is the cup.

Aight, breh. :pachaha:It aint that serious. Our only chance at Champions League qualification was always top 4 or winning the UEFA cup anyway.

We went toe to toe with City, had chances, subs looked inspired and not predictable, had a potential goal ruled off incorrectly for offside. :ehh:Given our results against the big Manchester teams recently, that's a major positive as far as i'm concerned.