Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's getting Midget Overlord back for being greedy in the first half, when Suarez pulled off into space and Messi ran into traffic.
them two are greedy towards Dembele. They use to do the same to Neymar. They always somehow miss some passes when Dembele finds himself with a little space facing the buses, but finally passes to him when 2 people pick him up :martin: :duck:
No wonder Hoemar left. Luckily for Dembouz they getting old and wont be there for long....

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Barca should have gone for him than De Jong, faster, better defender, better dribbler and just as good of a creator. De Jong still a good buy though

but they need to look at Ferland Mendy. Been following him all season and he can do everything Alba can do but faster.
Y'all remember that time where Pep got rid of all the black players? Now Barca have switched it up.

Always bet on black brehs :wow: the future is black.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Wasn't able to watch the match but it seemed like my guy N'Dombele was out there balling.

Looking like I'll have a snowday tomorrow so I'll stay at home and watch the full match replay.

And yes, that Ferland Mendy kid could be something special.

Deschamps, we need that all black France 2020 :wow: