Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Suarez has been complete shyt.

No goals scored in either tie

I think Liverpool will sneak away one at Bayern. Liverpool created way more chances. Bayern didn't create as much and Van Dyke was missing
Frabinho looked almost as good as the world’s best defender today so....

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Wasn't able to watch the match but it seemed like my guy N'Dombele was out there balling.

Looking like I'll have a snowday tomorrow so I'll stay at home and watch the full match replay.

And yes, that Ferland Mendy kid could be something special.

Deschamps, we need that all black France 2020 :wow:
You know them racists in France might commit that. They couldn't handle when that south African talk host said Africa won the world cup (which is true) :dead:I can't even imagine how they going to take an all black France team. They almost there, they just need a world class black striker. At the moment Griezmann >>>> lacazette.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You know them racists in France might commit that. They couldn't handle when that south African talk host said Africa won the world cup (which is true) :dead:I can't even imagine how they going to take an all black France team. They almost there, they just need a world class black striker. At the moment Griezmann >>>> lacazette.

griezmann-blackface-on-twitter_1utkz7u7kxslm1wyp1utqlcha0.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Don't forget that Tuchel been playing Mbappe through the front with good effect :sas1:

Martial is finding form on the left :sas1:

Dembele is already a lock on the right :sas1:

Nothing is certain for Griezmann at the moment :sas2:

Areola gonna need to super saiyain and get Lloris outta there though :ufdup:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Don't forget that Tuchel been playing Mbappe through the front with good effect :sas1:

Martial is finding form on the left :sas1:

Dembele is already a lock on the right :sas1:

Nothing is certain for Griezmann at the moment :sas2:

Areola gonna need to super saiyain and get Lloris outta there though :ufdup:
How the fukk did I forget about Mbappe and Martial. isn't Coman french too :laff: France are stacked af.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How the fukk did I forget about Mbappe and Martial. isn't Coman french too :laff: France are stacked af.

Exactly man. An all black France 2020 isn't a far possibility 4-3-3

GK
RB - Umtiti/Varane - Kimpembe - Mendy
N'Dombele - Kante - Pogba
Dembele - Mbappe - Martial/Coman

There's still all of next season to see how things play out. RB and GK might the positions where Deschamps could sneak in Pavard and Lloris. Sidibe should have been a lock at RB but Monaco been messing up.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
And a prime Rivaldo :hhh:
... My original goat. I wanted the white Mizunos because of him

In hindsight the Barca team of 1999 was crazy

Figo... Rivaldo... Kluivert... The De Boer brothers... Cocu... Guardiola as captain

:ohhh:

The crazy thing is that barca have always had stacked teams but underachieved in the champions league. Just until recently ( ronaldhino, messi era) that they began to be perenial contenders:ohhh: