Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3eIvBgQ.png
6raQmPc.png
EZlu094.png
bK8Bujp.png
ibJWsbj.png
XocSlpz.png
sKrbzi4.png
DU3hNot.png
HUNGlK1.png
PbBQvk3.png
J1Q9ng6.png
cFjAFtz.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Good game. Need to be a bit sharper in the final 3rd. Henderson,mane,keita and bobby have been great.wini has been good.

Allison need to chill.:francis: and robertson better play off his man cuzz he getting skinned out here:hhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seriously ex players baffle me sometimes. "Lack of motivation":mindblown:

What does that have to do with this situation
the older I get, the more I realize ex-athletes are desperate and need money. They will say anything for a check.
Im surprise any manager wants to come with the way we handle things. :heh:
it doesnt hurt their rep and they get paid. :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
keita looking much better
Much :banderas: was a little worried first few mins because he didn’t seem to know where he should be but he’s finally starting to integrate and looks like some chemistry is starting to develop, which is gonna he huge for the run in :blessed:

My nikka Hendo bossing it too, that touch to bring it down quick lay-off received it back and then the pass to Mo was B-E-A-utiful :ohlawd:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Remember Berahino? :snoop:
Stoke City and Burundi striker Saido Berahino has been charged with drink-driving.

Berahino, 25, of Old Penkridge Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, was arrested in Bedford Square, central London, at about 03:00 GMT on Monday.

He is due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on 6 March.

The striker has scored five goals in 26 appearances for the Potters this season. He was not in the squad for Saturday's 1-1 draw at Ipswich.