Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I wanted your comments since you said Man U's loss was time for EPL teams to be exposed in the CL. What does it mean when third place Spurs beat one of the best teams in Germany (and currently 5 pts clear) 3-0?

Keep the same energy

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like they only have themselves to blame. They missed a boatload of chances.
I did? :dahell:
when? this season?
since last year it's been
1. la liga

2. premier league
3. bundesliga

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I wanted your comments since you said Man U's loss was time for EPL teams to be exposed in the CL. What does it mean when third place Spurs beat one of the best teams in Germany (and currently 5 pts clear) 3-0?

Keep the same energy

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like they only have themselves to blame. They missed a boatload of chances.
@Premeditated keep that same fukking energy. You know what you said. Don't fukking juelz.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
wtf are u nikkas talking about? :dahell:

:dead: my bad

The initial comment we're reacting to was made by @JDH

EPL teams getting exposed in CL :russell:

not watching the game though

But because you answered (and held similar views in the past) we all thought you said it. Mandela effect :hubie:

I just wanted to know the logic of saying a stacked PSG beating an extremely weak Man U team was exposing anything. Ironically PSG get exposed every season in CL :heh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Honestly Ajax should have won that game.

Dolberg missed a crucial chance to tie the game in the 90th minute.

But you won’t see brehs point that out because Dolberg a blonde hair blued eyed scandanavian.

But let Yakubu miss a chance against South Korea in the WC and you’ll see these guys start switching that energy :mjpls:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

São Paulo just got eliminated in the preliminary round of the Libertadores. Moments like this is why social media was invented.

Nothing brings people together like shared hatred :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn espn says that the sacking of mou cost United 19m pounds:wow::wow::picard:

MOU EATS at these clubs. 1 year of building the foundation, 1 year of success and 1 year of chaos:ehh: i aint mad at the hustle

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Honestly Ajax should have won that game.

Dolberg missed a crucial chance to tie the game in the 90th minute.

But you won’t see brehs point that out because Dolberg a blonde hair blued eyed scandanavian.

But let Yakubu miss a chance against South Korea in the WC and you’ll see these guys start switching that energy :mjpls:

:deadmanny: Worse if it was Akinbiyi :pachaha: