Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
List of the young men that passed in the Flamengo fire

mortos.jpg

RIP to those young men. It’s heartbreaking to see children with so much of life in front of them pass away.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Full Quote

“What I know about Neymar is he has a giant heart. As a professional, he dedicates himself. Muricy said that when Santos played on Sunday, on Monday Neymar would train with the guys that didn’t play. Then, he’s an animal, a phenomenon. He does things in tight spaces that only a phenomenon can do. I played with Ronaldinho and Ronaldo, but in technique and dribbling I’ve never seen anyone equal. In the terms of improvisation, he’s phenomenal for me”

-Fred

The media, opponents, and fans love to trash Neymar. But players he’s played with go out of their way to praise him as a player and a human being. That speaks volumes to me about the guy.

Maybe in training

But on the football field Neymar is not seeing Ronaldinho's dribbling skills. His was effective too...Not the dumb rainbow flick Neymar resorts to every time he's in a tight space and wants to get fancy :beli:

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Simon Jordan's a bit of a bellend, but he raises some great points here. :ehh: