Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Phil Baresi Jones signed a new contract for united :heh:

I feel we need to celebrate his art.

GreedyBackBettong-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_noi34oCAb91shaydvo1_500.gif

eb2baf665f8ed41efc9e68e5f18984f2_400x400.jpeg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Full Quote

“What I know about Neymar is he has a giant heart. As a professional, he dedicates himself. Muricy said that when Santos played on Sunday, on Monday Neymar would train with the guys that didn’t play. Then, he’s an animal, a phenomenon. He does things in tight spaces that only a phenomenon can do. I played with Ronaldinho and Ronaldo, but in technique and dribbling I’ve never seen anyone equal. In the terms of improvisation, he’s phenomenal for me”

-Fred

The media, opponents, and fans love to trash Neymar. But players he’s played with go out of their way to praise him as a player and a human being. That speaks volumes to me about the guy.

Any quotes from non-Brazilians?

Also he wasn’t really doing these antics while at Barcelona

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Reading it was six youth players all between the ages of 14 an 15, and four club officials that passed. And there are more people in critical condition. They say between 25-30 players sleep in that location.

The only youth player that passed that has been named so far is Christian Esmerio. He was one of the best young players at Flamengo’s academy, and he represented Brasil at the youth level. He had an extremely bright future ahead of him.

Terribly sad news.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
He regularly missed games for his sisters birthday, at Barca. This is like the 5th season in a row, he has off for her birthday.
I’m talking more of the on field stuff

At Barca he was just dominant. Not with the extra BS as much. That’s why so many fans/media have turned on him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’m talking more of the on field stuff

At Barca he was just dominant. Not with the extra BS as much. That’s why so many fans/media have turned on him.

Because he got G checked at Barca and had to know his role. PSG so desperate, they will let him do whatever.