Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The 87-90 team under Sacchi is regarded as the best one.

The 92/93 season team under Capello was probably my favourite. That was also the last year of the 3 Dutchmen. :mjcry:

Don't sleep on this team :ufdup:
DE25YZZWsAA6Vdf.jpg

:why: how can a big club get this bad?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Don't sleep on this team :ufdup:
DE25YZZWsAA6Vdf.jpg

:why: how can a big club get this bad?

The Malian Yaya Toure :skip:

Mismanagement by Don Silvio and Uncle Festa.

Don Silvio's company got a €500m+ fine and along with FFP coming into play, they could no longer compete in the transfer market. Which left Uncle Festa to beg and borrow from others and renewing the Senatores, when they should of been phased out. And when they finally did pull the trigger, they went from one extreme to the other in talent.

Can argue that it began to go downhill once they sold Sheva.

And became cheap with the signings, like Babaye Traore :dahell: or Matri at 12m on 3m per year payment plan or Genoa being our feeder club of average to just above average players or the loan with obligation to buy of past it players. Or classic Uncle Festa fine as we are quote when the team was short in midfield or upfront, towards the end of the transfer window.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Full Quote

O que conheço do Neymar é um coração gigante. Como profissional, se dedica. O Muricy falava que quando o Santos jogava no domingo, na segunda-feira o Neymar treinava com quem não jogou. Então, ele é um animal, um fenômeno, faz coisa em espaço curto, que só fenômeno faz. Eu joguei com Ronaldinho, com Ronaldo, mas de técnica, de driblar, nunca vi igual... No improviso, ele é fenomenal para mim.

“What I know about Neymar is he has a giant heart. As a professional, he dedicates himself. Muricy said that when Santos played on Sunday, on Monday Neymar would train with the guys that didn’t play. Then, he’s an animal, a phenomenon. He does things in tight spaces that only a phenomenon can do. I played with Ronaldinho and Ronaldo, but in technique and dribbling I’ve never seen anyone equal. In the terms of improvisation, he’s phenomenal for me”

-Fred

The media, opponents, and fans love to trash Neymar. But players he’s played with go out of their way to praise him as a player and a human being. That speaks volumes to me about the guy.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Full Quote

“What I know about Neymar is he has a giant heart. Muricy said that when Santos played on Sunday, on Monday Neymar would train with the guys that didn’t play. Then, he’s an animal, a phenomenon. He does things in tight spaces that only a phenomenon can do. I played with Ronaldinho and Ronaldo, but in technique and dribbling I’ve never seen anyone equal. In the terms of improvisation, he’s phenomenal for me”

-Fred

The media, opponents, and fans love to trash Neymar. But players he’s played with go out of their way to praise him as a player and a human being. That speaks volumes to me about the guy.

Nobody is trashing his ability but his bytch made tendencies. And even more so because he seems to have regressed instead of maturing with age.