Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:snoop: @ Roy not putting these two dogs out to pasture. Let alone start.

Obviously Stevie Diver starts coz hes capo, but Lumps :snoop: I understand to have them in the squad for experience, but to start both, you got to phaze these fukks out and by the time Rio comes round if they qualifer the young guns should be ready to take over properly. Its always been the case that you can only start 1 of them because defensively they :flabbynsick: even more so now they :flabbynsick: & when they dont have that holder who likes to put it about in midfield to cover their fukkin mistakes.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:aicmon: Slap boxing, you talkin about slapboxing

Breh, when slap boxers are having Private Parties organised by :takedat: for them, come chat to me then breh.

still not shyt compared to dudes making records in terms of money, popularity, publicity

slap boxing and battling is something you do at a party or in a gathering, organized by :takedat: or not

rap records and boxing matches get millions of PR dollars poured into them

so :takedat:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still not shyt compared to dudes making records in terms of money, popularity, publicity

slap boxing and battling is something you do at a party or in a gathering, organized by :takedat: or not

rap records and boxing matches get millions of PR dollars poured into them

so :takedat:

Whys hip hop so ficking shyt then?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
3 nil in the 1st half..shame they cant do this in a tourney!

iqTmMl7fE2eZg.gif