Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Big Sean's voice is a big reason why I cant fukk with him. It sounds pre-pubescent. And he isnt good at all lyrically.

In saying that, I think his verse on Clique was better than everyone elses. But its probably more so his delivery that killed it.

He is a lame rapper tho.

I never got into Wale like that even back in '03/'04.

Yeah I couldn't stand it for a whole album. But on a crew song, I'll fukk with it, unless he only talks about ass and his dikk, which is pretty normal for him.

Isn't there some dude on here who stans him? I remember reading a sig that says he'll be the biggest rapper on the world by 2013 or something :russ:

I was on that sneaker collection rare nikes and unknown dc streetwear scene in college so I saw wale blossom from the ground up. It was cool to watch. I remember when he used to work at dtlr in pg plaza, pushing mixtapes with each purchase :russ:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:comeon:

One verse. And he wasn't great either; it's just that Ye and Jay were mailing it in.

Finally Famous is trash son. Complete trash.

you could say the album was trash, but he's on par or better than any popular rapper right now in word play, double enten'. Ehh, I guess I'm just a fan of that. Man, I'm this close to saying something real asinine, but I'm not trying to derail this thread.

diddykong

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
grime heads can anyone upload a proper hq version of left the room by pmoney. hd just crashed and missing that track :(

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
stop being a bytch and say something asinine.

big sean sucks. 6 years ago his labelmate was dissing a certain rapper for saying "wobble dee wobble dee" on songs, then sean actually uses that in a verse :snoop:

i've only heard kids and people from michigan say they listen to him

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hip Hop?

Hv33V.png

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
you could say the album was trash, but he's on par or better than any popular rapper right now in word play, double enten'. Ehh, I guess I'm just a fan of that. Man, I'm this close to saying something real asinine, but I'm not trying to derail this thread.

He's on par with Jay, Nas, or Kendrick? I'm not even feeling them at the moment, but he ain't even better than Lupe or Drake.

One of the benefits of being an adult with your own car and your own place: you don't have to bother listening to the radio and what 16 year girls think is hot.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's on par with Jay, Nas, or Kendrick? I'm not even feeling them at the moment, but he ain't even better than Lupe or Drake.

One of the benefits of being an adult with your own car and your own place: you don't have to bother listening to the radio and what 16 year girls think is hot.

Nas is on a different level. totally different rapper from Sean. Even though, I like Jay, he's :flabbynsick: and I prefer to listen to Sean. Only Kendrick and Lup are better in terms of worldplay. Sean has a better flow than both though. Drake is the better artist by far, but he ain't been the same since CB Season in his raps.

in term of current generation(2009) Kendrick>JCole>Sean=Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wale(Wale is talented, but he sounds so forced and corny sometimes), Meek, Wiz etc

I do not listen to the radio btw

:takedat:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Cant stand Big Sean, lucky for him he gets good beats cuz his flow is garbage, and voice as well

Gotta disagree with you all on Wale, he always comes correct, and saves tracks that arent his. He was fire on both MMG tapes, and that 11-1-11 tape also was hot. He kind of went pop on Ambiton, but thata probably due to record labels managment (see Cassidy)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is on a different level. totally different rapper from Sean. Even though, I like Jay, he's :flabbynsick: and I prefer to listen to Sean. Only Kendrick and Lup are better in terms of worldplay. Sean has a better flow than both though. Drake is the better artist by far, but he ain't been the same since CB Season in his raps.

in term of current generation(2009) Kendrick>JCole>Sean=Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wale(Wale is talented, but he sounds so forced and corny sometimes), Meek, Wiz etc

I do not listen to the radio btw

:takedat:

i dont think this sean has better flow than k dot though breh breh. im not a big fan of sean to be honest i have him right below drake. in terms of your 2009 generation ranking