Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
iqTmMl7fE2eZg.gif

i know its a QF which is important come on B..

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eurgh, Cruger & Shotty>>>

but I do find DF to be quite shyt alot of the time.

I'm quite new to it, but gotta go with tony. Cos he's the home team (East London)

Plus

"you ain't got the heart for the game like fabrice muamba" vs Adam the rapper>>>

I liked Shotty vs unan, though that's the only Shotty battle I've seen, I'm slowly going through the whole YouTube channel.

I prefer the English battles to American, due to the humour in the English battles

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm quite new to it, but gotta go with tony. Cos he's the home team (East London)

Plus

"you ain't got the heart for the game like fabrice muamba" vs Adam the rapper>>>

I liked Shotty vs unan, though that's the only Shotty battle I've seen, I'm slowly going through the whole YouTube channel.

I prefer the English battles to American, due to the humour in the English battles

Its the overload of mum jokes, it gets boring. They cool back @ school, but now in your 20's :comeon:

This is a good jokes battle (Gun Barz)

Tony D's alright but his presentation is too sloppy, he needs to tighen up on that tbh.

There are alot of good writers tho, but its how they present it is what puts me off, most of them lack charisma and showmanship, which are key compounds for a battler

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the overload of mum jokes, it gets boring. They cool back @ school, but now in your 20's :comeon:

This is a good jokes battle (Gun Barz)

DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Scizzahz Vs Wizard - YouTube

Tony D's alright but his presentation is too sloppy, he needs to tighen up on that tbh.

There are alot of good writers tho, but its how they present it is what puts me off, most of them lack charisma and showmanship, which are key compounds for a battler

Yep, exactly right, but I kinda like Tony's leaned off presentation though, plus we're about the same age:old: , so I like him tearing up young battlers :laugh:

The mum jokes are lame I agree, but I'm trying to Find out who is the best in font flop, like I Said I'm only just found out about the league, do I don't know too much about organised battling.

Who should I be checking out from American battles?

And I kinda agree, I find the battling more entertaining than the current crop of American rap music.

But Chester p and jehst>

I liked both projects from last year and I need to check out klashnekoffs newest offering, though I'm pretty sure I'll be alone in my uk hip hop preference.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Good performance by us, did what we had to comfortably. They were piss poor.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all laughed at me when I said healthy Diaby would change everything this year :mjpls: Another great performance for Les Bleus this time, he's finally arrived.