Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I know he's an Arsenal legend but whoever thought Thierry Henry would be a good manager is insane. Sad to see him sacked as it was a horrible situation but he was always cold and arrogant. Coaches are teachers first and Henry is a cold figure. Also, strikers as coaches (and penalty kick takers) not really something I support.

:manny:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Speaking of Brazilians frauding it up, this graph really nicely shows Brazil's steady decline :leon:
If Gabriel Barbosa officially went by Gabigol would he have more options than West Ham? :skip:

phqlizfdat621.png

Does anyone have a graph explaining why Argentinians are such an embarrassment :mjgrin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of Brazilians frauding it up, this graph really nicely shows Brazil's steady decline :leon:
If Gabriel Barbosa officially went by Gabigol would he have more options than West Ham? :skip:

phqlizfdat621.png

Does anyone have a graph explaining why Argentinians are such an embarrassment :mjgrin:
Yeah Brazil football has become Europeanized

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know he's an Arsenal legend but whoever thought Thierry Henry would be a good manager is insane. Sad to see him sacked as it was a horrible situation but he was always cold and arrogant. Coaches are teachers first and Henry is a cold figure. Also, strikers as coaches (and penalty kick takers) not really something I support.

The chair thing with the young lad at the presser was a huge red flag.