Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

true tiki-taka really is dead
giphy.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs , Vinicius JR got some Dinho swag too his game a'lie ?:jbhmm: or am I gassing?

That's called Natural Brasilian flair. Any wide attacking Brasilian player with A1 tekkers, who came after Dinho's debut will have some of his swag. It's just evolution of players emulating hero's and elder peers and trying to improve upon it all.

Dinho didn't do anything that Rivellino, Real Ron or Romario (Brasil wise) + Maradona & JayJay hadn't already done before him.

Last edited:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
That's called Natural Brasilian flair. Any wide attacking Brasilian player with A1 tekkers, who came after Dinho's debut will have some of his swag. It's just evolution of players emulating hero's and elder peers and trying to improve upon it all.

Dinho didn't do anything that Rivellino, Real Ron or Romario (Brasil wise) + Maradona & JayJay hadn't already done before him.

Nah , I'm talking about the way he's moving on the pitch . I heard neymar and Robinho comparisons but my yout looking like he's about to restore that feeling :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip