Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This new Clique joint is hot brehs

Big Sean is a shyt rapper, lyrics are embarrassing. Dudes like Wale and Currensy stay awake at night wondering why he has their spot of Championship weed carrier

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This new Clique joint is hot brehs

Big Sean is a shyt rapper, lyrics are embarrassing. Dudes like Wale and Currensy stay awake at night wondering why he has their spot of Championship weed carrier

Sean put in like a five year weed-carrying/ghost writing shift.

I honestly think the best thing that happened to Sean was Drake and then the rest of YMCMB shortly followed by every rapper there is taking his style into the woods and raping it until it bled to death. Probably made Def Jam see that he actually was marketable.

I'd say Wale is bigger than Sean, though. Ambition sold almost double what Finally Famous did and will go Gold soon. Wale actually had a pretty big following off of mixtapes. Anyone pretending Big Sean was anything more than a complete non-entity until his album push is absolutely lying. No blog love, no mainstream features, nothing.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'll be fine once the hashtag rap style is completely phased out. I think once Childish Gambino got to it people were sick of it.

Never got into Wale, just seemed like a completely average rapper. Along with J. Cole except J. Cole has sorta grown on me.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wale coming off the first Mixtape About Nothing actually had some promise. But he went mainstream too quickly and left his lane, never to return. J. Cole is similar to him, but he's managing his career the right way.

The fame of Big Sean will always be a mystery to me.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
aNQo6.gif

the welsh iniesta :lawd:

downing tho :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ok then , nice move

took a look at the schedule for today

lol @ european qualifying, no wonder people hate international breaks. make the minnows play the qualifying rounds, then put in the 30 tiny balkan/ussr nations 2nd qualifying round, then put the big boys in for the 3rd and last round. will keep some interest.

instead, the marquee matchups are finland/france, germany/faroe, and moldova/england. great!

again and again SA/NA qualifying blows it out of the water. Jamaica/USA, Costa Rica/Mexico, and Canada/Panama.

And of course CONMEBOL which is automatically the most interesting

16:30 Colombia - Uruguay
17:00 Ecuador - Bolivia
19:10 Argentina - Paraguay
21:25 Peru - Venezuela

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Didn't know Kayne made a video for Spaceship, and yes, Kanye wasn't the same after Late Registration.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
:lawd: my favorite kanye song

it looks like he hit that out of bounds, when i do an impressive move my mindset is like "make the easy pass and this will end up being impressive" but breh couldnt even do that

downing kept it in, barely, but if wasn't such a coward he would moved into the space to receive the ball instead he hid :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sean put in like a five year weed-carrying/ghost writing shift.

I honestly think the best thing that happened to Sean was Drake and then the rest of YMCMB shortly followed by every rapper there is taking his style into the woods and raping it until it bled to death. Probably made Def Jam see that he actually was marketable.

I'd say Wale is bigger than Sean, though. Ambition sold almost double what Finally Famous did and will go Gold soon. Wale actually had a pretty big following off of mixtapes. Anyone pretending Big Sean was anything more than a complete non-entity until his album push is absolutely lying. No blog love, no mainstream features, nothing.

Wale is bigger in a way, but if you followed his career from the start, you know he wanted to be kanye's coke mule.

I'm happy for dude and all, cause he's a mo county cat (despite what he tells you :birdman: ), but his early work is hypebeast/backpacker stuff, insulting rappers like say, Rick Ross. Not him directly but the super gangsta type, especially those whose image is propped up by labels.

I saw him I Philly last weekend at MIA, bouncing around on stage with Ross and meek, it was just so opposite of his work that made me listen when he was unknown and local. Not bad, but definitely manufactured and driven by trends. Oh well

I was a big fan of him when Paint A Picture came out. I'm not sure if anyone outside of md/dc even heard that tape.

As for Sean, I actually like his flow and voice, it's mischievous like q tip's. But lyrics are just garbage, him doing Ass and then Com Sense coming out right after at MIA was just proof of how small time his music is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Big Sean's voice is a big reason why I cant fukk with him. It sounds pre-pubescent. And he isnt good at all lyrically.

In saying that, I think his verse on Clique was better than everyone elses. But its probably more so his delivery that killed it.

He is a lame rapper tho.

I never got into Wale like that even back in '03/'04.