Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh, it shocks be the number of teams that have the players to play 4-4-2, but just refuse to :mindblown:

Look at arsenal. Since they lack wingers you'll expect them to put Ozil behind Auba and Laca, but no they bench Ozil and bring Laca from the bench :mindblown:

Mike four four phucking two Bassett, Won Leicester and Atletico league titles :sas2:.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
At this point y'all are just driving your own narratives. Defenders should be allowed to grab a fistful of Salah's shirt when he gets past them? :russ:

I don't think it was a dive.

But so many penalty shouts in so many games go unheard, yet Liverpool have gotten at least 1 pen in 4 of their last 5 games. You have to admit it's peculiar to say the least, especially since 2 of them are legitimate dives.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Google eyes strained his back again playing fortnite

Video games and lack of sleep have given Dembele his best form :sas2:

But Ozil trained the whole week. At this point I think Emery just doesn't rate him

Mike four four phucking two Bassett, Won Leicester and Atletico league titles :sas2:.

Same formation Barca used to dominate La Liga last year, almost going unbeaten :sas1:
Same formation Italian teams were running shyt with :sas2:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Video games and lack of sleep have given Dembele his best form :sas2:

But Ozil trained the whole week. At this point I think Emery just doesn't rate him

Same formation Barca used to dominate La Liga last year, almost going unbeaten :sas1:
Same formation Italian teams were running shyt with :sas2:

More about the modern 21st century. You showing your age :flabbynsick:. They don't like strikers/forwards having relationships. :skip:, they want them to be single and downtrodden.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
FFS

That's a penalty. And I don't care how many penalties they've had in how many penalties. They have possession in the final third a lot, and Salah's tough to mark 1v1.

You thought the one against NUFC was a pen too, we all have our biases but for your own sake have some objectivity. If neymar did that to you guys and got a pen, you'd be upset.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You thought the one against NUFC was a pen too, we all have our biases but for your own sake have some objectivity. If neymar did that to you guys and got a pen, you'd be upset.

You keep hopping from stone to stone hoping one will float. First you thought Salah dove, then you backed off, then you post video with "proof" he dove, then when proven wrong you try to change the subject again.

You're still whining about Newcastle? The match ended 4-0. I said the contact on that penalty was light, but it was so reckless it was an invitation for Salah to go down. In the end it didn't matter. All that matters is now Liverpool are back to 7 points up for (at least) the next 24 hours.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
6937048-6452255-image-m-6_1543832446262.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You keep hopping from stone to stone hoping one will float. First you thought Salah dove, then you backed off, then you post video with "proof" he dove, then when proven wrong you try to change the subject again.

You're still whining about Newcastle? The match ended 4-0. I said the contact on that penalty was light, but it was so reckless it was an invitation for Salah to go down. In the end it didn't matter. All that matters is now Liverpool are back to 7 points up for (at least) the next 24 hours.

I wasnt proven wrong.

The game was 1-0, NUFC had a clear cut chance earlier in the game, Salah dives and it's 2-0 and becomes a route. You cant even admit the guy dives man, shameless. You really comfortable winning the league like this? For shame.