Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
This arsenal shyt is dumb. You gonna play Ramsey but don't play Ozil. You got 2 strikers but you put one out wide. At least he took Xhaka off, but the French kid played like ass.

Y'all don't have fukking 22 million for Carrasco? You don't have $15 million for Suarez?
We can't even get a old cb for $10

shyt is dumb. Should have sold Ozil and Alexis for 60 million each 2 years ago.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
_105163348_khan.jpg

Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan told a critical supporter who had urged him to leave the club, to "go to hell".

Khan, 36, tweeted fans after Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Burnley which left his side 19th in the Premier League, five points adrift of safety.

In a succession of messages he promised "multiple signings" in January but one fan replied: "Leave my club please".

Khan, the son of Fulham owner Shahid Khan, responded: "Never. I'll die at this club. Go to hell."

In explaining his response, Khan claimed the Twitter user telling him to leave had been critical in the past, including shortly after Fulham won promotion to the Premier League via the Championship play-offs in May.

The fan quickly denied he had been in touch after promotion to the top-flight and in turn said he was frustrated by the fact Khan splits his time with other roles at NFL franchise Jacksonville Jaguars and as president of All Elite Wrestling.

Khan's online exchange began with him reacting to a defeat at Burnley in which the home side failed to register a shot on target yet ran out 2-1 winners courtesy of two own goals.

He wrote: "To the squad, staff and supporters, some people are waving the white flag and saying we should surrender. People said the same when we were six and four points behind during the past two seasons. We closed the gap both times.

"We can close this gap. It's on our players now to fight, finish and win.

"Our squad has great moments but they've shown their abilities more often than they've gotten the points we need.

"As with last January we'll make multiple signings to improve the squad."

Following their promotion, Fulham spent around £100m on players including midfielder Jean Michael Seri, striker Aleksandar Mitrovic and defender Alfie Mawson during the summer transfer window.

But they have won just three of their 22 league games this season and have one win in their last 10 matches in all competitions.

:picard:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
While Martial is more talented, Rashford is a better #9 for this era.

While Martial hasn't really had a proper run as a #9 since the Monaco days, his best performances came when he was playing from the left.

I think they're pretty even but I personally like rashford more. But can't hate on you going with martial..I think the big difference between the two is that Rashford's mental toughness and mentality is much better than martial. If he had that toughness mentally martial might be unstoppable.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Don bludclart Robbie :mjlit:

Two things
  1. Is that true what she said about Americans only knowing about he premier league because of the film Green Street? :ohhh:
  2. And at 2:00. Never had Robbie down as the :mjpls: type.