Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I hear you but I just feel like he's the best forward at the club and they should be building around him.

He's eventually gonna leave United and become that nikka at Striker :hubie:
No he isn't. His development at the 9 has stagnated badly. He doesn't make the right runs doesn't work hard and pretty poor off the ball. He's a great finisher and pretty good dribbler but he always wants it to feet. His best option is left of front 3.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hear you but I just feel like he's the best forward at the club and they should be building around him.

He's eventually gonna leave United and become that nikka at Striker :hubie:

Being the best forward is different to best #9 tho IMO. Forward covers wings, ss and #9 roles. You can build with Martial on left, but the problem is everything is centred around Pogba. The likes of Rashford and Lingard will do whatever for the cause of the team.

Now Rashford and Martial up front together with Martial in the SS role :wow:

Rashford can pull off right, Martial can pull off left.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Kroenke isn’t the problem here. Just an excuse for them Emerites. Club can’t increase the wage bill because of mismanagement and overspending. Kroenke is a convenient villain when you don’t investigate under the hood.

His job is to coach and he is clueless.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah even fukkery under Arsene was more entertaining. We not even worth the banter no more.

On some real shiit tho, I'm getting the feeling. Most of the team are tuning out Emery, so simply tired of him.

You know the Arsenal players are like, this the same Iberian, who lost to Barca after being 4-0 and then 5-3 up.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
No he isn't. His development at the 9 has stagnated badly. He doesn't make the right runs doesn't work hard and pretty poor off the ball. He's a great finisher and pretty good dribbler but he always wants it to feet. His best option is left of front 3.

That's because you guys tried to Anelka that boy at 21 years old , bringing in old ass Ibrahimovic :scust:.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Being the best forward is different to best #9 tho IMO. Forward covers wings, ss and #9 roles. You can build with Martial on left, but the problem is everything is centred around Pogba. The likes of Rashford and Lingard will do whatever for the cause of the team.

Now Rashford and Martial up front together with Martial in the SS role :wow:

Rashford can pull off right, Martial can pull off left.

Breh, it shocks be the number of teams that have the players to play 4-4-2, but just refuse to :mindblown:

Look at arsenal. Since they lack wingers you'll expect them to put Ozil behind Auba and Laca, but no they bench Ozil and bring Laca from the bench :mindblown:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's laughable at this point. They want you to win, if you don't win I'm going to shyt talk you to death.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Breh, it shocks be the number of teams that have the players to play 4-4-2, but just refuse to :mindblown:

Look at arsenal. Since they lack wingers you'll expect them to put Ozil behind Auba and Laca, but no they bench Ozil and bring Laca from the bench :mindblown:
Google eyes strained his back again playing fortnite