Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
All the neutrals rooting for City you really want the EPL to become like Seria A/Ligue 1 with the same winner every season?

We're doing you guys a favour. You're welcome.

Nobody wants Liverpool to win. So much things wrong with them, I don't even know where to start.

It could've been any other team contending with City, even racist ass Chelsea and people would be more divided. It says alot about the troubled history of the club you support.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Fernandino MOTM:wow:

sterling wasteful nothing new
ederson iffy on some plays go saved by two clearances at the line:sadcam:

Mane should have scored but yet again i have said that that too many times, nikkas scores spectacular goals misses sitters:gucci:
Why in gods name does klopp insist with this midfield that has no spark whatsoever, as soon as fabino came in dynamic changed, great range of passing. :ehh:

cant wait for gomez or atleast matip to get back because loveren is a disaster waiting to happen:hhh:

great game still, i reckon city will drop more points sooo :takedat:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
cant wait for gomez or atleast matip to get back because loveren is a disaster waiting to happen:hhh:

:scusthov:

It's BEEN like this. The Arsenal game was a huge red flag. But what are the chances of Gomez and Matip both breaking bones. And VVD will miss the first game against Bayern smh!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nobody wants Liverpool to win. So much things wrong with them, I don't even know where to start.

It could've been any other team contending with City, even racist ass Chelsea and people would be more divided. It says alot about the troubled history of the club you support.

Lol oil bought domination a la PSG is so :russell:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The media is going to spin this so hard watch out

Would've been worse had Liverpool won. In the leadup to this game I've seen ppl say Van Dijk is the best defender of all time in the premier league, how robertson is the best left back in europe. A 10 point Liverpool lead would've been the most miserable period in modern day football.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Copping pleas already. Liverpool fans man. :snoop:

Nah, he's right tbh. Bottling and all those terms are lazy sensationalism and boring attempts at banter in order to elevate the more honest and simple statements like 'Liverpool were outplayed' or 'Tottenham were outplayed' :yeshrug:. The media and lames on twitter do it the most though