Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
AYYY, This Sunderland Doc on Netflix is LIVVVEE!!!!! :ohlawd:

It's quite funny but it's also very well shot. The creators really take you behind the story. Also, I don't think the modern game has gotten such a raw close up of a club and its fanbase.

Jack Rodwell became the symbol of the greedy footballer. Funny to see these fans dying with every pass and shot and Rodwell was coming up with new excuses to not play. He was fairly blunt in his feelings towards Sunderland.

——

Anything less than Arsenal getting 4 pon their head is wishful thinking.

Team is knackered (especially Torreira who looks ripe for an injury)
Laca low on confidence
Rushing back Mustafi
Bellerin, Mhki, Monreal dead
Zero creativity
Clueless manager

I want Liverpool to score 6 on us. Need to get this Emery chapter closed as soon as possible.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Jack Rodwell became the symbol of the greedy footballer. Funny to see these fans dying with every pass and shot and Rodwell was coming up with new excuses to not play. He was fairly blunt in his feelings towards Sunderland.

——

Anything less than Arsenal getting 4 pon their head is wishful thinking.

Team is knackered (especially Torreira who looks ripe for an injury)
Laca low on confidence
Rushing back Mustafi
Bellerin, Mhki, Monreal dead
Zero creativity
Clueless manager

I want Liverpool to score 6 on us. Need to get this Emery chapter closed as soon as possible.

Lol hes not going ANYWHERE

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I think the Gunners are gonna surprise a lot of people tomorrow.

Laca and Aubameyang are gonna have big games.

Liverpool gonna suffocate us, I already know Emery is gonna go with the same midfield and with the way Liverpool press we won't be able to create anything. Plus our defense is straight :trash: it's just asking for Liverpool's front 3 to tear us apart.

I don't even think he will start Lacazette. Watch him play for the draw and go with 5 in midfield

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool gonna suffocate us, I already know Emery is gonna go with the same midfield and with the way Liverpool press we won't be able to create anything. Plus our defense is straight :trash: it's just asking for Liverpool's front 3 to tear us apart.

I don't even think he will start Lacazette. Watch him play for the draw and go with 5 in midfield

Basically.

Like..Mane vs STEFAN LITCHSTEINER? WOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD? :comeon:

:laff:

noondawg

Pro
Daps

:russ: My boy was in the reserves when he was manager at Fulham. Said when there was a first team game on Monday or Tuesday night he would give them 2 days off and he and the gk coach( Dave beasant) would be telling everyone how they were out smashing birds and even would have them come to the training ground after hours :mjlit::ehh::gladbron:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
My boy was in the reserves when he was manager at Fulham. Said when there was a first team game on Monday or Tuesday night he would give them 2 days off and he and the gk coach( Dave beasant) would be telling everyone how they were out smashing birds and even would have them come to the training ground after hours

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:ohhh: The breh Kyle Walkers Peter's could pass off as DeMar DeRozens twin

Kyle.Walker.Peters.jpg

640x360.jpg