Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays you Black, White, Beige, Brown, Yellow, Red, Short, Medium, Tall, Skinny, Average, Fat, Religious, Atheist, PAWG, PALG, PAAG, PABG chasing, Cac loving, Cac hating kunts.

If your don't fit any of the above, Merry Phuck you Christmas/Holidays to you too.

Xxx

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People are really out here defending Mourinho and blaming the players for quitting :gucci:

I would debate with you if this didn't happen to Mourinho 3 times before. Talking about quit on him ... if I was Martial I would spit in his face in front of 70k people :pacspit:

Hazard, Ramos and rest of them already pulled his card but he thought he could flex at United because there weren't that many stars in the team. Pogba is the only high profile player and De Gea is a mute. Once Martial and de Gea refused to extend Woodward finally showed him the door:camby:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No winter break for Serie A ? :ohhh:

Only way to stop Piguain from over eating :skip:

They want that Chrimbo money and to stop their grounds looking empty like they are majority of the time.

The break is in the New Year, they switched it up last year, but first time playing on Boxing Day for Serie A. They did a dummy run with Serie B last year, which obviously had positive results.