Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah United quit on Mourinho and it's obvious Pogba was the ring leader.

Oh well let's see how he ends the season now that the chains are off. No excuses now.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Yeah United quit on Mourinho and it's obvious Pogba was the ring leader.

Oh well let's see how he ends the season now that the chains are off. No excuses now.

No it was more to do with his tactics and lack of playing the right people around Pogba. Wheres your actual proof anything like that happened that didn't come from tabloids? you're full of shyt. Ya'll just love hating on the nikka for some strange reason and are listening to the obvious agendas from The Sun. I should neg you :ehh:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No it was more to do with his tactics and lack of playing the right people around Pogba. Wheres your actual proof anything like that happened that didn't come from tabloids? you're full of shyt. Ya'll just love hating on the nikka for some strange reason and are listening to the obvious agendas from The Sun. I should neg you :ehh:
Even if it were true, I wouldn't blame the players at all. Jose wasn't doing himself any favors.:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Everyone is to blame for United's troubles, the Board, Mourinho and players.

The players, (I don't want to say quit,) lets say, they put in their notice. If you've watched sports long enough, you know when athletes are playing to their levels or not. You know what is effort and what is just having bad game/ run of poor form.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cheap ass Jew Levy :hula:A Man Utd team with good young players and probably £100m at minimum to spend in the summer

100m :laff:

That's like me finding a pound down the back of my sofa.

You need to
BlaringCheeryAmoeba-max-1mb.gif
that value.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Everyone is to blame for United's troubles, the Board, Mourinho and players.

The players, (I don't want to say quit,) lets say, they put in their notice. If you've watched sports long enough, you know when athletes are playing to their levels or not. You know what is effort and what is just having bad game/ run of poor form.
I hate the fact that the players are getting off the blame. A better manager is not getting a title challenge out of that group. Might be better up in 4th place or something but that group isnt good enough for a title challenge. Everyone at the club is at fault and a new manager wont automatically fix all the issues.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I hate the fact that the players are getting off the blame. A better manager is not getting a title challenge out of that group. Might be better up in 4th place or something but that group isnt good enough for a title challenge. Everyone at the club is at fault and a new manager wont automatically fix all the issues.

Yeah exactly. The team has been playing way below their talent. When you see Pogba give the ball away 30 times a game, take several shots 30 yards from goal and not hit the target, that's not Mourinho's boring tactics that caused that. If you think the players, especially Pogba shouldnt shoulder some of the blame then you are deluded.