Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Cheap ass Jew Levy :hula:A Man Utd team with good young players and probably £100m at minimum to spend in the summer

How can you be labeled cheap if you built a new training ground for 50 mill and a new stadium for 750 mill? :mindblown:

Just cause we don't waste even more money on bum ass player ( see Fred) doesn't mean we don't spend money. We spent 30 mill on Sissoko :damn:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
How can you be labeled cheap if you built a new training ground for 50 mill and a new stadium for 750 mill? :mindblown:

Just cause we don't waste even more money on bum ass player ( see Fred) doesn't mean we don't spend money. We spent 30 mill on Sissoko :damn:

Not a single player came in during the summer transfer window. Literally no-one. Fam that stadium was supposed to be finished 3 months ago :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Not a single player came in during the summer transfer window. Literally no-one. Fam that stadium was supposed to be finished 3 months ago :dead:

Cause shyt is expensive, rising costs and other economic factors :manny: Also, doesn't it speak to how well the team is doing that we are 3rd place without even buying players? Everton spent 90 million in the summer and just got molly-whopped 6-2 by a team that spent no money at all :patrice: You're not making a strong case for buying players.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Cause shyt is expensive, rising costs and other economic factors :manny: Also, doesn't it speak to how well the team is doing that we are 3rd place without even buying players? Everton spent 90 million in the summer and just got molly-whopped 6-2 by a team that spent no money at all :patrice: You're not making a strong case for buying players.

But on the flip side, you could argue Spurs are a player or two away from being a serious threat to the title. Not stregnthening over the summer will cost them when they will have to replace Alderweireld, and get more depth up front, plus a better keeper.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
But on the flip side, you could argue Spurs are a player or two away from being a serious threat to the title. Not stregnthening over the summer will cost them when they will have to replace Alderweireld, and get more depth up front, plus a better keeper.

Don't get me wrong, I wish we bought a reliable CM and a pacy LB. I know we're broke at the moment and will have raise funds by selling off some bums ( Janssen, Llorent, GKN, Vorm) and hopefully get lucky a find some young talented players that Poch can improve. He's already using an 18 year old ( Skipp) as a CM and will probably recall Onomah in January. Before the season started, I was cool with a 5th place finish and LCup win :manny: I'm just enjoying the ride until we can get into our new stadium.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Best game in England this weekend was Villa vs Leeds. Put it on this morning as nothing else was on and was surprised at how entertaining it was

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This looks like a completely different United team. Amazing what simple change in coach/play style can do. :whoo:

What's the story on Fred? Dude looked great on the ball, dropping back and getting the ball up field. Man looks like he's got too much talent to be buried on the bench.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This looks like a completely different United team. Amazing what simple change in coach/play style can do. :whoo:

What's the story on Fred? Dude looked great on the ball, dropping back and getting the ball up field. Man looks like he's got too much talent to be buried on the bench.

This is like 3rd manager players ran out of United, at some point questions have to be asked. They clearer quit on Mou.

:salute: Arsenal fans need to relax. Fear a Liverpool title more than a Spurs title.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

Arsenal fans as a whole have become insufferable. That’s one thing I will say about AFTV, it’s mobilised the dregs of our fan base.

The small dikk energy portion of the Arsenal fan base.

Terrible hot takes, the attention seeking, Yer Da types.