Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Crystal Palace? :merchant: Don't think I can stomach a "possible" Liverpool title win :snoop:
Some coward fans think its a jinx attempt but i called it when they went through their bad spells but only drew games with Chelsea and city. City definitely look like they would lose games but Liverpool have be winning games they have no business winning too. I've made my piece with it.:manny:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Some coward fans think its a jinx attempt but i called it when they went through their bad spells but only drew games with Chelsea and city. City definitely look like they would lose games but Liverpool have be winning games they have no business winning too. I've made my piece with it.:manny:

Lol alot of football left to be played. City has players coming back from injury, we've been very impressive with our best player not featuring much. I'm not worried yet.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Don't worry there is still time for a fukkup :mjlit: