Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

That one season wonder narrative disappeared faster than Lucas Moura's hairline :whew:

full

Dude was born in 92.

960.jpg

Life isn’t fair :disappointedpep:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why is Michy struggling so much in La Liga compared to the Bundesliga? At this point, I'd bring him back to play up front and keep Hazard on the wing. Can't be worse than Morata or Giroud

A) Valencia been pony for majority of the season so far, B) he is limited tekkers wise and is only good at poaching, not a bad thing for a team like a Palace, where he would start week in, week out. But for teams going for titles at best he is a bench player.

As assholish as this sounds, while he scored at Dortmund, he didn't do anything else. He is literally a smaller version of Lukaku.

tenor.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
That quick 2nd half sub of Ramsey gonna happen and it will change the game you can already see it coming. :shaq2:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Why is Michy struggling so much in La Liga compared to the Bundesliga? At this point, I'd bring him back to play up front and keep Hazard on the wing. Can't be worse than Morata or Giroud

Valencia play a different type of football that requires more technical ability. Michy is really more of a poacher. Valencia hasn't really played with a poacher since the days of Roberto Soldado :wow:.

Rodrigo and Mina are far better with the ball at feet and taking players on.