Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Torreira is 1 yellow card away from a ban and we face Liverpool next weekend. The game The starting to get out of control, is it smart to put him on?

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Torreira is 1 yellow card away from a ban and we face Liverpool next weekend. The game The starting to get out of control, is it smart to put him on?
If Torreira gets carded today, he'll miss the game vs Brighton

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Like seriously, why all of Fergie players being horrible managers/coaches. When Strachan, Bruce and Hughes are the best of a very poor bunch and they only being the best because they've managed to keep themselves gainful employed.

:hhh:
Always wondered this but i think its because Fergie was too much of an authoritarian and it stunted his players growth to be free thinkers and idealistic managers in the future. Its No coincedence those u named werent class of 92 who didnt stay too long round him

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Always wondered this but i think its because Fergie was too much of an authoritarian and it stunted his players growth to be free thinkers and idealistic managers in the future. Its No coincedence those u named werent class of 92 who didnt stay too long round him

Fergie a petty fukkboy

I lost respect for him when I read his autobiography. Dude just seemed petty as fukk. Becks and Keane put in nuff work for him and he tried to play them in his book. Instead of giving us the real he used it as a chance to down those who he don't suck his dikk. He's like 50 and likes a bunch of Yayos around him.