Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's impossible to read.

One thing I did come away with was Gliv saying we'd be overrun in midfield playing RVP.

Prophetic, imo.

he was saying **** RVP, man u would never buy him, i am a person that doesnt know anything...etc

saying he would kill chemistry of man u and all this other garbage about me and my americanisms that dont know football etc and downplaying me and it is funny to see him supporting RVP after calling me dumb for saying it would be wise for Alex to buy him...withing the convo of him cursing me a bid was confirmed..the whole thing about it is I dont necessarily like RVP but he seals the deal for a lit of games so I wanted him to go to United...Especially if they wanted to finish ahead of City..

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Man Gilver is a joke, it's known fact you don't need to post all that breh

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always come one this thread just to read, especially when watching the games and I just laugh at his posts..I was bored this morning and just decided to go back and post the convo...Anyone thing Man City is going to pull it off this year again? They havent been as impressive as the beggining of last season..the season is still early though

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont think there is a stream yet except for the p2p sites.

You have to actually have BeIN on your cable/satellite system to stream matches from their official feed.

Just use these links and call it a day
vipbox.tv
firstrowsports.eu

I know you probably wont book mark those sites and ask for it again in a few weeks, but dont say no one tried to help.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Damn i got this jamaican guy that mad?

It's funny really because what i said was completely right, it's shoved Welbeck out to the wing where he's no where near as effective and it's left too many pegs for not enough holes.

Rooney getting injured was a blessing in this sense. Fact is when he comes back, someone out of RvP/Rooney/Kagawa isn't going to play in their best position, and Welbeck will be out of the team.

This guys only argument seems to be that RvP is playing well for us. And having a go at me for celebrating it :comeon:

"Oh shyt, last minute winner!!! oh wait...i said i didn't want him to some clueless c*nt in the OFT, best not celebrate:ehh:"

:heh: