Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
when jose plays like this tomorrow and gets a point against liverpool, it'll be called a masterstroke
burnley defended well and deserved at least a point imo
song changed the match. don't know why pochettino waited so long to put him on.
:manny:

He's going to get killed lol

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
AC Milan’s fall has become a disgrace. A club with such rich history,titles and legends to reach the point they are eliminated from the Europa League in group stages. shyt is depressing. Ever since Kaka left they never were the same.

Mismanagement by Don Silvio and Uncle Festa.

Don Silvio's company got a €500m+ fine and along with FFP coming into play, they could no longer compete in the transfer market. Which left Uncle Festa to beg and borrow from others and renewing the Senatores, when they should of been phased out. And when they finally did pull the trigger, they went from one extreme to the other in talent.

Can argue that it began to go downhill once they sold Sheva.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Their fan base has a long history of racism they’re a vile club
I got shyt on last time I mentioned the Chelsea Head Hunters :francis:

I forgot what I mentioned on here, I think it was one of their female players dealing with a racist coach that put her through hell or something :yeshrug:

And also fukked her from being on the England squad

Or I think it was an Academy coach that some Cac finally spoke out on once he retired that racially abused the black players

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
hold up, Real is only 2 points off the top :ohhh: (albeit Barcelona has a game in hand)
They’ve benefited because there hasn’t been a dominant team this year. RM has gotten most of the attention, but most of the teams you expect to see at the top of the table have had their struggles for various reasons.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They’ve benefited because there hasn’t been a dominant team this year. RM has gotten most of the attention, but most of the teams you expect to see at the top of the table have had their struggles for various reasons.

Tell me about it.

Valencia been disappointing week in week out.

What would Soldado think :francis: