Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The 3 center backs played like shyt so there’s that too
:francis:

I was talking in general.

Unless you're well drilled and have good mobility & understanding in the side CB positions in a 3 man defence, mistakes and unfamiliarity will happen

Milan signed Caldara, (24) this muthaphucka had never played in a back 4 at club level and didn't play until he had some training to get use to playing in a 4.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I was talking in general.

Unless you're well drilled and have good mobility & understanding in the side CB positions in a 3 man defence, mistakes and unfamiliarity will happen

Milan signed Caldara, (24) this muthaphucka had never played in a back 4 at club level and didn't play until he had some training to get use to playing in a 4.
That nikka ain’t playing no games anyway

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That nikka ain’t playing no games anyway
AC Milan’s fall has become a disgrace. A club with such rich history,titles and legends to reach the point they are eliminated from the Europa League in group stages. shyt is depressing. Ever since Kaka left they never were the same.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:dead: they played with 5 def and 2 Dm's and were intent on wasting time every chance they could, they got what they deserved :russ:
when jose plays like this tomorrow and gets a point against liverpool, it'll be called a masterstroke
burnley defended well and deserved at least a point imo
song changed the match. don't know why pochettino waited so long to put him on.
:manny: