Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Marco is a fraud

I'm :hula:on him.

He did a cracking job with Hull, considering they were pretty much done, by the time he took over. But they also did shyt the bed under him in the last few games of the season, after getting themselves into a position to stay up.

Watford had a good start, then once Everton flashed her legs at him, it all came crumbling down.

So after 2 jobs, its like yeah he must be a good coach, but works like an interim contractor.

Now Everton, sometimes they look really good and sometimes look like normal Everton. It's like he is conflicted with how they should play, at least with Hull, they had nothing to lose and had to go for it, with Everton, he just showing his negative Iberian ways.

Outside of Pep and Jardim, them Iberian coaches are over cautious and negative as phuck. Rafa, Pepe Mel, Emery, Gracia, Del Bosque turned old racists team into boring and pragmatic, Santos who won the Euros with Portugal, Valverde, Lopetegui, that bloke at OT

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
never forget.

From young, if you follow football, you're told that teams like Millwall and Chelsea fans have a scumbag element to them.

What's even more :mindblown: that Millwall have had 2 heavyweight world champions fans in Michael Bentt (Plays El Plaga in SP 2) and David Haye.

:mjpls:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Followers of teams who share a fanbase with Donald Trump's best mate really have no place talk.
HCV8SdO.png

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
From young, if you follow football, you're told that teams like Millwall and Chelsea fans have a scumbag element to them.

What's even more :mindblown: that Millwall have had 2 heavyweight world champions fans in Michael Bentt (Plays El Plaga in SP 2) and David Haye.

:mjpls:
i'm glad i have family in england so i didn't come into premier league fandom blind and end up unknowingly supporting a racist shytstain club like chelsea or millwall.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I really wasted my triple captain on this fakkit Harry Kane :hhh: