Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Real talk Milner should have never gotten the 7. Mane would have been good for 7, it actually fits his position. Give Milner like 18 or something.

That was Milners # at City, also the Liverpool #7 is a historical # in English football. While Milner isn't as good as previous wearers of the number, his play is worthy of it. Certain #'s at different clubs have higher expectations than others.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was looking all over the Fox networks for the CL matches today only to find out TNT was broadcasting the games:mindblown::beli:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Dembélé :wow:

giphy.gif

Bobby Firmino:banderas:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Univision had the barca vs psv and liverpool vs psg. Works with a over the air antenna. looked great in HD.

check out the Live Soccer TV app. tells you what channels are showing the games.
Cool... The funny thing is I have Direct TV at home and at work. I checked FS1, FS2, Fox Sports West, ext. Never in my life would I check TNT for CL:why:

I know now tho

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why did Liverpool give him the #10 then?

Some numbers don't mean shyt to certain clubs. The #10 belonged to Jack Wilshire for years at Arsenal. :manny:

Neymar isn't a #10, Arjen Robben isn't a #10, Dybala isn't a #10

the 10 usually goes to who the club considers to either be their best play or their leader in the attack.

That was Milners # at City, also the Liverpool #7 is a historical # in English football. While Milner isn't as good as previous wearers of the number, his play is worthy of it. Certain #'s at different clubs have higher expectations than others.

Yup its like the #8 at Barca.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip