Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I was suprised with how much we dominated Spurs, i’ll just leave it to them not being in their stadium. But Gomez has been imense and you can tell he’s learning alot with Virg.

Not the ideal midfield i think, but its been getting the job done. Milner is a crazy workhorse, he is always all over the place and that could be a problem, Wijnaldum isn’t exactly a holding midfielder, and Keita plays box to box as well, so theres really no one very defensive-minded, which I would prefer. Fabinho or Hendo starting would give Milner/Wijnaldum a lighter load and inevitably Keita much more freedom to do what he does best..which we are dieing to see.

There were countless times we should’ve killed the game. A couple chances Salah couldve layed a pass off, Mane as well, Keita shouldve tucked that chance in. It almost came back to bite us...

Klopp’s gotta get through to the front three on killing the match before the fukks give us a heart attack with all those games they play in front of goal. He should’ve taken off Salah after all that selfishness and brought on Shaq, the camera focused on Jurgen after a Salah play and he was not happy at all. Better teams like PSG will capitalize against all that and tbh Son should’ve had a pen at the death.
Bruh they’re a couple games in,:dwillhuh:
give them some time to gel.
Also Hendo needs to stay his ass on the bench. :comeon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I hate Valverde always swapping out an attacker for a def after they gain the lead in a match. fukking garbage give my nikka a full 90. Mid table ass gaffer.​

This is his last season,I'm mad about that too but all we can do is wait

If you're Barca coach you have to be subservient to Midget Overlord, until he leaves, it's going to be the same continual problem.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Bruh they’re a couple games in,:dwillhuh:
give them some time to gel.
Also Hendo needs to stay his ass on the bench. :comeon:
Put some respect on the captain’s name :pacspit: Kloppo just managing HendGOAT responsibly, see Kane and Dier for the opposite :ufdup:

Once he’s back up to match fitness and sharpness and Fabinho is finally up to speed in the system the mf of them and Keita gonna be :ahh:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I gotta say that Mourinho has shut me the fukk up recently.

That Fellaini insertion to protect our defense and have an extra man in midfield is genius. We dominate possession and we allow our creative players like Lingard, Pogba and Sanchez to get forward. Full backs get forward giving us extra width. Lukaku's movement is exemplary.

We need to see this all season for us to have a shot at winning the league.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I gotta say that Mourinho has shut me the fukk up recently.

That Fellaini insertion to protect our defense and have an extra man in midfield is genius. We dominate possession and we allow our creative players like Lingard, Pogba and Sanchez to get forward. Full backs get forward giving us extra width. Lukaku's movement is exemplary.

We need to see this all season for us to have a shot at winning the league.
:mjlol: