Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That wasn't even Cech's fault. What a stupid back pass.

Can we please get a real manager. Not some fragile ego having, no respect getting, wanna be the boss but ain't got no charisma to be no real boss asss coach.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats the only thing xhaka is good for. The occasional long shot goal

Who got the gif of lacazette getting left hanging after the goal :russ:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Win is a win especially against Spurs away and I’d say best we’ve looked since opening day, we far from our final form and the mf shouldn’t look anything like it does now in a months time but we still perfect, I’ll take 5 wins from 5 and playing far from our best stuff and a couple points on City at least at this stage allday everyday, in seasons past we’d have dropped multiple points already by not being able to get results if we aren’t 100% purring or show the ability to manage games and see out the result.

I was suprised with how much we dominated Spurs, i’ll just leave it to them not being in their stadium. But Gomez has been imense and you can tell he’s learning alot with Virg.

Not the ideal midfield i think, but its been getting the job done. Milner is a crazy workhorse, he is always all over the place and that could be a problem, Wijnaldum isn’t exactly a holding midfielder, and Keita plays box to box as well, so theres really no one very defensive-minded, which I would prefer. Fabinho or Hendo starting would give Milner/Wijnaldum a lighter load and inevitably Keita much more freedom to do what he does best..which we are dieing to see.

There were countless times we should’ve killed the game. A couple chances Salah couldve layed a pass off, Mane as well, Keita shouldve tucked that chance in. It almost came back to bite us...

Klopp’s gotta get through to the front three on killing the match before the fukks give us a heart attack with all those games they play in front of goal. He should’ve taken off Salah after all that selfishness and brought on Shaq, the camera focused on Jurgen after a Salah play and he was not happy at all. Better teams like PSG will capitalize against all that and tbh Son should’ve had a pen at the death.